Click on + to expand the selection
When you browse the handmade products, each webpage has an order form at the bottom of the page. Simply complete the required info and submit the form. You can indicate more than one product in each form.
Order confirmation and payment details (including shipping and handling fees) will be sent to you via the email indicated.
Wendy accepts payments via:
Paypal allows for secure payments using your PayPal balance, credit card or debit card. As a buyer, there are no transaction fees for you, and it’s optional to sign up for a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
- POSB Bank Fund Transfer
This payment mode is applicable for Singapore-based customers only.
International customers, do take note that you are solely responsible for all fees associated with shipping to your respective countries. Such fees may include import taxes, custom duties, customs clearance, etc. Do contact your local customs office for information.
All orders are shipped from Singapore using SingPost Registered Article service, which delivers your orders usually within:
- 2 business days to addresses in Singapore
- 6 to 8 business days to major cities in USA
- 6 to 9 business days to Vancouver, Canada
- 4 to 6 business days to London, UK
- for other countries, please refer to http://www.singpost.com/send-documentparcel/transit-time.html
Please allow more time to reach your exact location
Do note that jewelry pieces are sometimes delayed in the customs of the destination country. And as with most postal services, there are normally delays during festive periods (particularly during Chinese New Year and Christmas season)
Note: Business days refer to Monday to Friday, and exclude Singapore public holidays as the post office would be closed
- go to http://www.singpost.com
- select ‘Track Item’ at the left-hand side column
- copy and paste the registered article number
- click ‘Track Item’
For delivery to USA
- delivery is usually within 6 to 8 business days to major cities. Please allow more time to reach your exact location
- additional tracking details available at https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action
- request for redelivery available at https://redelivery.usps.com/redelivery/
All orders are packed with special care to ensure your purchase reaches you in good condition. Protective packaging such as waterproof zipper bags and bubble wraps help to protect your products during delivery.
If you are unhappy with your handmade purchase for any reason,
- please contact me upon seven calendars day from the date of delivery receipt (according to SingPost online tracking)
- as great care is taken to ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, refunds are assessed on a case-by-case basis
- upon mutual agreement to proceed with a full or partial refund, the order must be returned in good condition with its original packaging intact
- refunds will be issued upon receipt of the returned order
- the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and other expenses to send the order back to my address in Singapore
- discounted or sale item
- shipping charges
- express shipping charges
- craft supplies
- custom made products with specific personal details (e.g. loom-beading the buyer’s name or anniversary date into a bracelet)
- mistreated products (e.g. exposed to fire or water)
Discrepancies in product colors
Sometimes there may be slight discrepancies in the color of the products received. This is because when our computer monitors can displays the same image differently due to different settings. If necessary, please do not hesitate to message me for more photos before you purchase.
- avoid contact with water and perfume
- wipe them with a soft dry cloth
- store in an air-tight container or zipper bag (provided with your order)
- store away from moisture and direct sunlight
If you have worn your beadweaving jewelry and spotted a tiny length of thread poking out of a bead or two, do not worry and you may simply snip it off. It is part of the end threads weaved during reinforced stitching and may have appeared through frequent movement